Skip navigation
girl and her mother

I CAN Licensees.

licensee logo

If you are an I CAN Licensee, please

Log in to the Licensee and Membership Website

Why not consider training as a licensed tutor for one of I CAN's other programmes?

girl playing hopscotch

Become an I CAN Licensee.

Teachers, Speech and Language Therapists and others with expertise in speech, language and communication needs can become licensed to deliver I CAN’s training and support for schools and early years settings. All applications are checked to ensure they have the expertise required to deliver the programme.

Find out more button

If you become an I CAN Licensed Tutor or Mentor, you can roll out I CAN's programmes and interventions to schools and settings in your area, whilst bringing in income for you or your team.

Find out more about our programmes:

For the latest licensee course dates please email or phone 020 7843 2515

Licensee Map

Looking to receive training for your setting?

If you are a practitioner looking to receive training for your school or setting in one of I CAN's programmes below, please call us on 020 7843 2515 or use the contact details on the following pages:

Alternatively you can find your nearest I CAN licensed Tutor using our Licensee Map

Find out more about our programmes:

I CAN's training course schedule is available here.